Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Something to Talk About

The last months since I last posted to the blog have been one tiresome long relief outing. I had to keep facing batter after batter even though I was getting shelled. The experience is wearing me out, but at least I have a lot of topics for the blog, such as...

What happens when you live with someone you love--but who is deeply wounded--and you want to fix that person, to make the hurt go away, and you can’t?

What is it that makes the West such a unique place? I’m sure other regions have their appeal, but there is something about the West that makes it seem as if I belong to it.

Why are teenage girls so aggravating?!

Again with the job thing. Should I stay or should I go?

Could my baseball team have made a worse mess of the last quarter of their season?

Related to the job thing: I hate managing employees who don’t want to do their jobs.

Estranged friends.

I got some new native plants to landscape my front yard. I’m thrilled. They’re like my babies. I must have been manzanita in a former life.

I’ll get to each and every one of these topics soon. At least within 72 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google