Thursday, February 01, 2007

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

There’s gonna be trouble tonight.

My wife and I have to have a serious discussion about a very touchy subject: money. We have a terrible history with personal finances during our marriage. So, in preparation for what I expect will be a long, ranting blog entry tomorrow about my wife’s complete irresponsibility and inability to see the truth as I present it, I will give you a list today of some of the reasons I love my wife.

+she has a very big heart; she cannot pass by someone in trouble and not help
+she is gorgeous
+she is intelligent
+she doesn’t do anything half way, whether it is her job, her school or her marriage
+when she comes out of the shower, her hair is all poofy and outrageously curly
+she makes it a point to know me well so she can love me even better
+she is soooo sexy
+she will drink coffee with me
+she thinks I’m funny (or at least she used to! I think she wonders if I’m not too serious these days)
+she has the most beautiful brown eyes; you should see her eyes

Unfortunately, despite all these things, there’s gonna be trouble tonight. If I’m still alive tomorrow, I’ll write all about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should probably print these things out and show them to her before the fight, just to be safe!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

that's a great list! i'd be happy to hear those things if i were her.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google