Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm Right...Even If I'm Wrong

Over the weekend, several of us were sitting around watching television. My son and I had a brief conversation. Simply put, he and I were arguing about whether or not the song he was humming was the same one used in a truck commercial. Deep stuff.

I don’t know how long it will take my kids to stop arguing with their parents. It’s as if they think we have no idea what we’re talking about.

Anyway, after a while of “yes it is...no it isn’t,” I looked at my wife and shook my head sadly. She said, “He’s your son, all right. It serves you right. That’s exactly what you do, and I hate it. You have to be right, and every little detail has to be perfect.”

Now wait just a minute! Was she implying that I have a flaw? No stinkin’ way!

Plus, as it turned out, my son was right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google