Friday, February 02, 2007

Nostradamus I'm Not

That big fight I thought I’d have with my wife last night? Didn’t happen.

I sent her the e-mail during the day regarding our finances that would, if past events are any indication, send her through the roof. When I came home from work, she said nothing about it, as if she didn’t see the e-mail, though I know she did.

The worst case scenario is that she’s saving it up and will let me have it over the weekend. The best scenario is that she agreed with me, or decided I was correct, even if she didn’t like what I had to say, or perhaps my exceptional tact and writing skills and good looks did the trick.

She was quite pleasant, too. There were no undercurrents of discontent or resentment.

So today, which is my day off, I will eat, drink and be merry. Maybe tonight I’ll be murdered in my sleep.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. You used sentence diagramming on Neil's blog. You may be my new hero.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

you weren't murdered since you posted a comment on my blog over the weekend. this is good!

i'm still keeping my cats though. ;)

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet you're still alive. Unfortunately I hear you are without superpowers.

6:29 PM  
Blogger LVGurl said...

Hmmmm, I checked my Nostradomus book, and he didn't predict that LEFTY would be murdered in the year 2007. So I think you're safe. For now... ;)

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google