Actually, There's Nothing Weird about Me
- When I park my truck, I always set the radio station to the same station, turn it to the same volume setting and then turn the radio off before I turn off the engine.
- I eat only one item on my dinner plate at a time. When that one item is finished, then I move on to the next. I usually start with the vegetables and end with the main dish.
- In the morning, after I shave and brush my teeth, if there is extra time, I will occasionally go back to bed and finish getting ready for work later.
- When I leave the office on the last day of the month, I change all the calendars to the next month so that the correct month will be showing at midnight on the 1st.
- I look exactly like the guy on the bottle of Tapatio hot sauce--except for the moustache and the hat.
- There is always a two-foot stack (sometimes two or three stacks) of books by my bed because I’m always reading something.
Technically, I’m supposed to tag six more, but the buck stops here.