No, I'm the One Who Is Magic
But now, Harry Potter is getting older and graduating soon, right? That means there must be a new Harry Potter, a new character to take his place. I suggest me. I could be Lefty Copperbottom, running around performing magic and saving my sidekick friends, the klutzy Tommy Armpits and the beautiful Angelina Jolie-Muggle.
Reasons why Lefty Copperbottom should hit the big screen:
- My Tapatio hat and yellow blazer would drive women crazy.
- I am fluent in that snake language.
- I like jelly beans (except the vomit flavored kind).
- I have an oh-so-sexy American accent.
- I know how to do things with paperclips.
- I could use the money.
If you all begin a letter-writing campaign to Warner Brothers, together we can convince them to make Lefty Copperbottom and the Order of the Curmudgeon.