The Sanity is IN
- Whenever I question Mrs. Lefty about the state of my mental health, she always says, "Sure, you’re normal, all right." Then, to emphasize her point, she laughs uncontrollably.
- My mother always told me my teachers and the school psychologist were wrong about me.
- The neighbor’s cat no longer sends me telepathic messages saying it wants me dead.
- My regional supervisor said to me the other day, "We’re watching you very carefully." Obviously, the company thinks I’m going places.
- The gremlin that lives inside my microwave told me I’m perfectly sane.
The "Don’t You Hate That" Department: After the latest fiasco with my white dress shirt, Mrs. Lefty went out and bought me a new one. It fit. Don’t you hate when she’s right AGAIN?
Finally, if you love Elmo and profanity (and who doesn't), you must not miss Rude Cactus' June 5th blog entry.