Monday, June 11, 2007

The Sanity is IN

Reasons I know I am not crazy:

  • Whenever I question Mrs. Lefty about the state of my mental health, she always says, "Sure, you’re normal, all right." Then, to emphasize her point, she laughs uncontrollably.
  • My mother always told me my teachers and the school psychologist were wrong about me.
  • The neighbor’s cat no longer sends me telepathic messages saying it wants me dead.
  • My regional supervisor said to me the other day, "We’re watching you very carefully." Obviously, the company thinks I’m going places.
  • The gremlin that lives inside my microwave told me I’m perfectly sane.

The "Don’t You Hate That" Department: After the latest fiasco with my white dress shirt, Mrs. Lefty went out and bought me a new one. It fit. Don’t you hate when she’s right AGAIN?

Finally, if you love Elmo and profanity (and who doesn't), you must not miss Rude Cactus' June 5th blog entry.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Mrs. Lefty is on a roll. Elmo and profanity?
I'm there.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

He IS a furry cocksucker!!!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I follow the don't ask, don't tell, don't tickle policy re: Elmo.

Well, regardless of how it was obtained, at least you now have a white dress shirt that fits (as well as a reminder every time you wear it that Mrs. Lefty was RIGHT!)

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RE: CRAZY?

I always follow the old axiom that crazy people never even consider that THEY could be crazy - so the mere fact that you even consider the question proves you cannot be crazy!

(if needed, substitute "alcoholic" for "crazy", optionally insert "alcoholic" after "crazy")

5:19 AM  
Blogger Lefty said...

jen mck and g-dog--It's a good thing you two don't live in my real life or Mrs. Lefty would never let me hear the end of how right she is all the time.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

Well, she is a woman. That puts you at a disadvantage right off.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well good, glad you and the gremlin argee to you being perfectly sane.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahh, you assume I would support Mrs. Lefty -- perhaps I would back you.. If I felt you were getting picked on too much - I would back you up. If Mrs. L was getting picked on too much - I'd back her.

Fair and balanced disloyalty..

7:11 PM  
Blogger Chris Cactus said...

Hey thanks for the mention!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google