My Computer Is So Old...
- it runs on Windows 1900.
- the hard drive’s capacity is 300Gps (Giga papyrus scrolls).
- the processor’s speed is measured in knots.
- my monitor is an Etch-a-Sketch.
- instead of electricity, it uses steam power.
- the only game I can play on it is Pong, but that’s only if I lay the Etch-a-Sketch monitor flat on its back, get two paddles and a ping-pong ball, and rig a net across the monitor.
- the keyboard keys have Sanskrit characters on them.
- it doesn’t have a modem, but uses smoke signals (the ultimate in a wireless connection).