Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Coffee and the Sociopath: A Love Story

I have not had any coffee this morning. The result was that on my way to work, among other things, I killed and devoured two young children, I kicked a puppy, and I made a biker with a “Satan Loves You” tattoo cry when I growled, “What are you looking at, you shriveled old hag?”

I’m not exactly sure when I’ll get any coffee. Maybe not until lunch. I’d tell my secretary to go get some, but I already stuffed her into the shredder.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger SWF42 said...

I hope your wife comes home soon. :-)

10:26 AM  
Blogger Lefty said...

Me, too! I'm running out of underwear.

10:57 AM  
Blogger Sizzle said...

well, at least you found a purpose for your secretary...

7:17 PM  
Blogger Bre said...

You don't have a coffee pot in the office? Man, that was the first thing I put into mine!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lefty said...

siz--I know; I haven't had that much productivity out of her in months.

bre--I do, but 1) I'm lazy, and 2) the coffee we have at the office sucks. I guess I could bring my own, but that sounds like so much trouble.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee seams to have little effect on me, I can drink 4 cans of double espresso and still manage to fall asleep on the job, but I still need{more like want then need though, since it dosen't do much} my coffee in the morning.

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a small french press or one of the cheap drip funnels that fits directly over your cup and take some good coffee to work. It is worth it (I have a french press).

Life is too short to ....ssnnzzzz.... - oh, yeah .... too short to drink cheap/weak coffee.... (or beer)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google