Monday, February 26, 2007

Long Anticipated Haircut Photo Arrives

Some of you have suggested that you can't make a final determination on the utter awfulness of my recent haircut until you can see a photo. I am happy to oblige.

Please understand that I wasn't wearing any makeup when the pic was taken, nor had I washed or combed my hair. Also, I'm not wearing any clothes. (I mean I wasn't wearing clothes when the photo was taken. I'm wearing clothes now, for heaven's sake. After all, I'm at work, and I'm not going to make that mistake again.)

Are you ready?

Are you sure?

I mean, really ready?

'Cause it ain't pretty.

Here goes...

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

what a lovely mane you have.

heh.

it had to be said!

12:49 PM  
Blogger little miss mel said...

nice piece.

5:12 PM  
Blogger LVGurl said...

That's not the Tapatio guy!

7:12 PM  
Blogger Bre said...

the blue harness is a fabulous touch

7:46 PM  
Blogger Lefty said...

siz--sigh

mel--ty

lv--well, the lighting is bad

bre--thanks; it's my favorite one

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google