Wednesday, March 07, 2007

You Want Me to Do WHAT?

This is turning out to be a busy week at the office. It seems as if they want me to do actual work.

That means, of course, that I can’t put as much effort into keeping up with your lives, learning about the sounds your various body parts make, looking at pictures of the insides of your refrigerators, or getting detailed descriptions of the snot and/or vomit that comes from your children.

It also means that you will also be deprived of reading about my fascinating existence. Most of you just can’t get through the day without reading my complaints about cats or a careful description of my stapler, pretending it is actually something interesting, such as an ancient fossil.

I’ll do my best, but I can’t promise anything. After all, I’ve got to pay for my coke habit.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Sizzle said...

fossils are interesting.

ok they aren't really but you are. :)

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ancient fossils can be very interesting,anyway, I also find that you wrighting about your existence interesting(not really sure why though).

11:18 PM  
Blogger Sturdy Girl said...

I knew this week was gonna suck. This is just the icing on the fucking cake.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Lefty said...

Wow--two days ago, everybody was giving me grief just because I had a little trouble with the dictionary, and today, it's all about the love. Much better!

Although, I must say, xbox gave me something of a backhanded compliment!

10:58 AM  
Blogger Bre said...

Note to self: stop posting about snot.

12:48 PM  
Blogger LVGurl said...

HEY! That's a damn fine mustard yellow Frigidaire circa 1972!

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry,I meant to give you just a compliment(and,anyway, you said something about having to work more,so I thought you might not even get to read that) .

7:49 PM  
Blogger Lefty said...

No worries, xbox. The comment didn't bother me. I found it amusing!

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google