Thursday, April 12, 2007

Who Needs Teeth When You're Drinking Beer?

I’ve heard some people say that radio host Don Imus’ statements about the Rutgers women’s basketball team were blown way out of proportion.

I thought to myself, “Maybe they’re right.” I decided to run an experiment that just might show that Imus’ words weren’t all that bad after all.

When I got home from work, I said to my wife, “Hey there, nappy headed ho, what’s for dinner?”

And that’s why I am sitting here in my dentist’s office.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he he ha, umm...thats a joke right?

7:44 PM  
Blogger DCchick said...

aw, such sweet words to your wife. Maybe she just blew it out of proportion!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Eileen Dover said...

Awww! Was she trying to kiss you?

;)

2:32 PM  
Blogger little miss mel said...

niiiiice work sporto.

4:47 PM  
Blogger brandy said...

See, why can't I find a guy with that much charm?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Bre said...

ha! I love it!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Lefty said...

xbox--let's just put it this way: I now know what I want for Christmas.

dc--knowing women like I do, she sure did!

dover--that's one way to put it.

brandy--guys with that kind of charm are actually quite easy to find; it usually takes a little alcohol to bring it out, though.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google