Eight Things Out
Here are the rules:
- Post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
- At the end of the blog post, choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
I’m sorry, Bre, but I’ll be ignoring the tagging. If any of you want to play a long, leave a comment to that effect.
- I have never tasted even a single drop of light beer. Nor even lite beer.
- There is a beautiful old olive tree, about 75 years old, right outside my office window.
- I much prefer a watch with a dial and regular numbers to a digital watch or one with Roman numerals.
- I had toast today and did not drop either piece on the floor. I almost dropped the butter, though.
- When I was about 4 years old, I used to stare directly into the sun without blinking. I thought it was a cool thing to do. I still have nearly perfect vision.
- One of my favorite Xbox games is Burnout 3.
- Books are among my most treasured possessions.
- I think that if I tag people for a meme, they will be annoyed with me, even though I am usually rather flattered.
I think that covers it, don’t you?