Friday, August 10, 2007

The Obligatory Search Engine Post

Here’s how some people have found me lately.
  • mistakes and boobs--sounds like the story of my life
  • you seem tough behind that keyboard--especially when I’m not wearing pants
  • a big collage picture of guy shoes
  • drink myself--I’m not sure I want to know
  • how can you tell if she is hiding--I’d say the feet sticking out from the bottom of the window drapes is a good clue
  • sears womens cotton underpants--can you tell I’m drooling?
  • redneck everything--I think you were looking for SWF42
  • exploding sinuses--that would be a great name for a rock band
  • cat is pooping in laundry hamper--don’t say I didn’t warn you
  • camper sandals he loves me--I’m not even going to pretend I understand that one
  • really bad mullets--how about ALL OF THEM?!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Tawnya Shields said...

Those were all quite interesting. I should try that for my blog. I am very curious.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Have the T-shirt said...

The real question is...

Do you know which posts (or comments) resulted in those hits?

That's what I always get a chuckle out of when I look at my hits :P

7:14 PM  
Blogger Bre said...

People search for some ridiculous things on the internet! Creepy!

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Google searches.

'Mistakes and boobs' is probably one of the funniest by far.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Tink said...

I can honestly say I've NEVER seen a good mullet. Ever.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Princess Banter said...

Hahaha -- damn, how come I never get stuff as interesting as yours???

5:29 AM  
Blogger Lefty said...

ts--yes, it's a great exercise for those of us with too much time on our hands.

t-shirt--I know which posts for most of them, but "camper sandals he loves me"? No clue.

bre--yes, creepy. Were any of these yours?

lv--don't mistakes and boobs just naturally go together?

tink--don't be to sure; you never saw my reverse mullet.

banter--just write a single post about boobs and you'll get tons of odd hits.

8:55 PM  
Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said...

You have the weirdest searches!!!! I'm so afraid to see what mine are.

9:40 AM  
Blogger 180360 said...

I'm compiling a list myself. They are too funny to ignore.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google